PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sew Along for Japan

LivingwithPunks
I gathered and bought all my supplies for this sweet shirt this weekend and will be participating in the Sew Along for Japan! It starts today!! 

Don't know about it? Here's the scoop:
Pink Fig Design has created this shirt and is asking for more to be made and sent to her so she can send them all to some contacts of hers in Japan. Her friends in Japan will then distribute them to girls (and boys with the adapted version found on Living with Punks) who need them.

You can get the downloadable pattern and instructions here, but you can also see the step-by-step (which is what I need!!) at Living with Punks this week!

Chelsea of Pink Fig recently was a guest on U-Create saying that she is particularly concerned for Japan's children in this time of crisis. The names, Chloe and Mieko have special meanings, as well. Read more at U-Create.

I thought it was a great idea.
source
And the shirt is just so cute.
It's supposed to be a sign of love the Americans have for Japan in their time of need.
You should head on over and do it, too!

I wish I could have started today, but my printer isn't working. While I remembered to print the pattern at work (shhh...this kind of thing is not really allowed.), I left it. at. work. I'll just catch up tomorrow...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tshirts are so dang cute! And what a great idea for the children of Japan.

Thegraydogdesign.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad