PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March!

Today is March! 
Ah!

That's a good "Ah!" and a yikes "Ah!"
Yikes because:
I've only got 3 months left to teach 22 kindergarteners to read!
We're running out of time!
I need to get moving on my research project for grad school.
bleh.

But...
Good because:
Spring is getting closer...
Spring6.jpg (315×400)
Tomorrow is Read Across America/Dr. Seuss Day! And we're gonna do some fun stuff at school.
and I love St. Patrick's Day.
st-patrick.jpg (333×500)
because of people like that guy.
Speaking of St. Patty's Day, here's a sneak peak of what I've been working on. Hoping to post soon.

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad