PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, March 21, 2011

My New Motto


This is my life motto. For real.

And it just makes myself feel better about my ridiculous mess I tend to create everywhere-craft room, kitchen, laundry room, classroom, etc. I may need to print it out, frame it, and hang it in every room.

I have better things to do than clean.  Always.

Unfortunately, the mess gets so ridiculous some days it has to be cleaned before anymore creativity can take place. 

 Or I just create on top of the mess. For proof, see this post.

I just found that great printable at Homestitched
There are some other versions, too. I added a border to this one so it would show up on my blog.

Now I'm off to add to my school mess of assessments, report cards, and conference forms so I can hopefully have time to add to my crafty mess later this week. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad