PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Plants Vs. Zombies Attack with Tidbits from the Tremaynes

Here's Mandi from Tidbits from the Tremaynes! Enjoy!

If you don't know me, than you simply must know that I adore Halloween. I am big, BIG! into the Halloween decor/activity.
It's a way of life in our house. Honest.
Anywho, this year I've combined my love for my favorite holiday, and my favorite video game.
What's my favorite video game, you ask? Thanks for asking.

I now realize that while I thought this game was as well known as, oh, say "Angry Birds" or even "Mario", tis not so.
If you don't know this game? Besides that it makes my little project not even half as cool, you also must promise to go play. Cross your heart.
But back to this project-- can you imagine a Plants Vs. Zombies attack on my front lawn for Halloween? Can you??
So I got to work.

And I may be the only person left on the planet who would use a projector with transparencies. It's just how I roll.
I'm a firm believer that everyone should keep a sheet of plywood hanging around in the garage for just such emergencies. Got to painting:

and then cutting these bad boys out with a scroll saw,
and here we have the good side:

and the dark side:

Man, I love this game.

And my kids think this is the coolest thing I've ever done. Which is pretty sad, actually.


Ha! Thanks, Mandi for that unique Halloween decor idea. Creepy and hilarious. I will definitely need to go look up that game...


You should all know and love Mandi. She's super great. I  found her blog through browsing the second season of Crafting with the Stars Competition, (which Mandi won, btw.) I remember seeing this Pottery Barn Knockoff Paneled Mirror and thinking, dang. I love that. I was intrigued. Then I started browsing and found out she had crazy skills. I mean crazy. 

If you go visit Mandi, you will be blown away, too. Here are some of my favorite project posts of hers:

But what really drew me to her blog and I know it will suck you in, too, is her fabulous sense of humor like in this post and this one that make me laugh and just be glad that her blog exists to make me smile.

Now Mandi is a crafting star for the Crafting with the Stars Competition. Round 1 starts Monday so be sure to check it out!

 Check out the Halloween giveaway going on now! 
And come back tomorrow for another great Creepy Crafty Halloween guest!!  
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad