PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Friday, August 24, 2012

First Week of School Teacher Gift (and Printable) with My Sister's Suitcase

Today's guest bloggers, are some of my very favorites. Nat and Holly of My Sister's Suitcase lead what they call a LDCR (long distant craft relationship). Cute, huh? They are two sisters who share their love of crafting through their blog. How fun would it be to share your blog with your sister?! I swear, these girls really are the sweetest and they are, of course, super talented. My Sister's Suitcase is full of DIY projects and ideas. They have great (and free!) printables for download, they feature some great upcycled projects on their $5 Fridays posts, and I always love their home decor and mantel projects. Go browse their blog you'll love it!

Ok, here is Nat and Holly of My Sister's Suitcase they are with a great teacher gift idea! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are excited to be a part of Allie's Back to School Event! Today we are going to share an easy gift idea and printable with you. We first shared these tags on our blog last Christmas... every teacher needs some treats to survive that week before Holiday Break!

Now we have a new version that is perfect for the first week of school:


Most teachers I know have a caffeinated beverage of choice that helps keep them going :) And who doesn't like chocolate?? Well, just in case, we have created a blank tag that you can fill in with your own custom gift items:



It doesn't even have to be food. I am sure every teacher would appreciate some extra classroom supplies, new books, or even hand sanitizer and kleenex to help ward off all those germs!

For my son's teacher, we decided to fill up one of those reusable plastic tumblers with assorted mini candy bars and we'll be giving it to her with her favorite drink {I'll be sure to ask at the Open House next week!}

Download {First Week Tags} here
For those of you starting school on Monday, we hope this will give you an quick and easy idea for your kids' teachers. We know they will appreciate it! Thanks for having us today Allie. We have loved the ideas you've shared so far and can't wait to see what you have in store next week!
Find us here:

---------------------------------------------------
I seriously LOVE this idea. Nat and Holly, I'll totally be your kids' teacher anytime! :) Caffeine and chocolate are definite musts for that first week of school. 

Be sure to head on over to My Sister's Suitcase and give them some love. Here are some more of my favorite projects from Nat and Holly:



Check out the rest of the Back to School Projects so far here
Check back tomorrow from another post from me!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute, and so appropriate!

Shiloh Barkley said...

Lovve! Can't wait to get to use this idea!

Kelly said...

awww found this searching Pinterest. Thanks for the download!! what a cute idea!

Amy said...

Thank you for this!!! I pinned this last year, and *just* got the teacher questionaire back and this will fit perfect for one - peppermint patties and Dr Pepper! WAHOO!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to download this file! My church is giving 355 teachers gifts in a few weeks and I adore this tag! Everywhere I look for the download, I see nothing, just comments or the pictures of your ideas...which are all fabulous!

Please help! millie.chodorow@thearkchurch.com

Spoon Family said...

Thank you for this! So cute! I only wish that there were four of the same design on one page. For my kids' three teachers I'm having to print out two pages. :/

Daniel said...

Gatorlyte Vs Gatorade The perfect drink experience and thoughts when you think about chocolate and caffeine in the suitcase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad