PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flickr Feature!

Thanks, Sara for sharing!
My cousin, Sara, used my tutorial for the interchangeable flower wreath in this post to make this spring wreath. Didn't she do a fabulous job?! I love those colors. You can see more of Sara's craft and home remodeling adventures over on her blog, Living on Lynnwood.

If you've made something from my blog, I'd love to see it! Click on the link below or in my sidebar, join the group,  and upload a picture of what you made. I just might feature you on here!
Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at your posts, I thought you might have some interest in making a live Christmas Wreaths. They are fresh and smell wonderful. You can find them here Christmas Wreaths

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad