780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Decorate Your Door for Dr. Seuss-Sneak Peek

There will be no My Favorite Things Thursday this week.
There's just too much going on! Tomorrow, however, I will most definitely post about what my kindergarten class is doing to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday, which is tomorrow. We have been reading Dr. Seuss books all week. And our class has entered a door decorating contest that highlights our favorite book. 
Can you guess which book we picked by what we have done so far?
It's not finished, of course, but I'm excited to show you the final project. 

And maybe even share a couple Dr. Seuss-themed crafts, too! :) 
What are you doing to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday with your kids? 
I'd love to hear! I'm always searching for new ideas!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristen said...

We're having a Dr. Seuss 3rd birthday party for my daughter in June so I look forward to see what you've done ... so I can "borrow" some ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad