PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday, Except it's the Weekend

Hello and happy weekend! It is not Thursday, but we can still do this, right? I totally had this post written on Tuesday and just forgot to publish it. Oops. 

Enjoy my favorites from this past week! 
Chocolate Mint Brownies by Camille at Six Sister's Stuff
Oh my gosh. Get in my belly. Seriously. The ladies at Six Sister's Stuff have the yummiest looking recipes always.
Urban Turban Skirt by Lairi J at Lairi J
Cuteness overload. Love this sweet little skirt. Go check out the tutorial. 
Gossip Bench Redo by Shari at Turnstyle Vogue
I'm pretty sure we had one of these in our house when I was growing up. I haven't seen it in a long time. This fabulous furniture redo has motivated me to go hit up our family storage unit and find ours! 
Sketchy Chevron Pillow by Bev at Flamingo Toes
You MUST go check out this post to see the close-up version of this cute pillow. She made those sketchy chevron stripes with her sewing machine! LOVE. 
Caramel Glazed Turtle Donuts by Ashton at Something Swanky via Nifty Thrifty Things 
I think I must have been hungry when I was saving ideas for this week's post. These look incredible. And I don't even really like donuts mostly.
Sewing Room/Office Reveal by Amy at Positively Splendid
Again, Amy, please come design my home. I loooove this sewing room/office space. The colors are perfect and the organization is so nice. Go check it out. You won't believe where her sewing machine is.

Skeleton Cookies by Sue atMunchkin Munchies
AH! I love cutesie Halloween ideas. These sweet little skeleton cookies are so fun. You've got to click over to see how she packaged them, too. So fun.

Painted Burlap Canvas by Jessica at Happy Together
What a sweet little room. I just love that canvas that Jessica made-it's such a nice touch. Click the link to go get her tutorial!

If you were featured this week, I'd love for you to grab a button!

Miss Lovie Creations
Thanks for reading!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Oh, and if you missed my Back to School Event, you should check it out!
There are all kinds of great ideas for crafts, gifts, printables, and back to school decor!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Awww - thanks, sweet girl, for the feature! :) Have a great weekend!

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thank you so much for the sweet feature Allie!! You are just the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad