PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine Video!!

This is a little more personal than I usually get here on Miss Lovie, but I thought it was a fun idea so I figured I'd share it with you. 

I made a Valentine Movie for Mr. Lovie.
Plain old cards are so 2011. Just kidding. But this was really fun. 

Mr. Lovie is really the best so I wanted to do something special for him for Valentine's Day (that was also low cost!). So while he was studying at school, I did a photo shoot with the tripod, got a little creative with picnik graphics, and played around with iMovie. Here is a shortened version of the Valentine Movie I came up with. 

Oh, and don't make fun of my cheesy photo shoot or "animated" hearts. I was going for cheesy, ok? Ha.
I've used Smilebox before to make videos from photos, but you can't add your own music unless you pay more and you can't make it this personalized (unless they've changed things since I've used it). My original movie valentine was actually the length of the whole song because I had pictures of us in there, and more pictures of me with meaningful text. 

iMovie is really so freakin' cool. You can edit how your pictures transition, edit the music, add sound effects, record your own voice, and so much more. I'm excited to experiment more with it sometime again soon.

This video was so fun to make and would make a great gift for anyone: a child's birthday, a major milestone like graduation, a wedding present, an anniversary present, retirement, etc. If anyone would like a tutorial on how to make this video, let me know and I'll try to make it happen. :) 

Thanks for reading!! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I'll have to try this idea next year! :) Or for an anniversary :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad