PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday

Welcome to this week's My Favorite Things Thursdays! 
It seems like these are the only kinds of posts I'm able to get together these days. Crafting is few and far between these days unfortunately. I'm hoping to get some in this weekend, but I said that last weekend, too. Sigh. 
Plans for the weekend: Research paper, more homework odds and ends, clean this crazy apartment and do a ridiculous amount of laundry, lesson plans, then craft. Hopefully the last thing on my list doesn't get pushed off the list! 
Enjoy!

I just love this blog. Seriously. Every post is so great. What a fun and easy idea for little note cards. What a great use for fabric scraps, too, right?!


This tutorial is great, too. I love covered buttons and those little kits can get super expensive if you use them all the time. This is a perfect, easy, and cheaper alternative! 


This might be one of my most favorite finds recently. I think it jumped ahead of several things on my "must try soon" list. Lizzie uses panels of fabric sewn in to create this trendy flowy top. I love how the fabric is a subtle floral, too. Also, Lizzie, can I have your pants? 


Kate's Sewing 101 tutorials are always so great. I LOVE the look of exposed zippers. I can't wait to try this. JoAnn's has some great gold zippers right now that would be really great for this. 

This looks like it would just be so incredibly yummy. I want it really bad right now. And she made hers with Almond milk. Mm.

How delicious does this look! Wow! I love red onion on my salad so I knew I had to post this. Those strawberries make me feel like summer can't be too far away.

If you were featured, feel free to grab a button!



Miss Lovie Creations
Thanks for reading! 


Photobucket

5 comments:

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

This looks delicious!!!! yum!!!!!

love K

kate said...

Thanks Allie!! A gold zipper sounds awesome!

Heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Wow, thanks so much for the feature! You're going to LOVE this salad!!
kisses
heather

TOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TOM said...

Yes, I am totally agreed with this one. Yo done really nice work in this article. This one is too good for healthy people. Thanks for sharing this one. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad