PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And It Begins Again

Well another school year started for me yesterday. All my kinder babies came bounding in, excited as can be. It was nothing short of a whirlwind of a day. I'm hoping today goes a little smoother. I really wanted to have a couple posts up this week, but it's not looking so good. Turns out I require lots more sleep when working with 22 4,5, and 6 year olds all day after having the summer off. Ha! 

I will hopefully post about results of the So You Think You're Crafty Contest when they're up and then a tutorial on my project will follow hopefully this weekend. See you soon!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad