PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Easy Ruffle Gift Bags

I'm heading out of town today to attend a friend's bachelorette party. When trying to find gift bags for the occasion last night at Target I was disgusted (like I am every time) at the prices for the pretty gift bags and wrapping materials. When I saw a 10 pack of the ones below for $5, I knew I could just figure something out from my stash at home to make them pretty instead of paying $3.99 for one!

I was originally going to stencil or stamp, but I couldn't find those supplies and since I've got fabric and fabric scraps out the wazoo, ruffles were the obvious solution.
And here's another. 
Since this was a last minute project (let's be honest, which of my projects aren't?) and I'm leaving in a couple hours I didn't have time to do a tutorial. So you'll get that tomorrow night or Monday. Keep a look out. I might even throw some different styles into the mix. 

See you soon!

2 comments:

Evan Becky said...

I love it! Can't wait for the tutorial.

Pink Daisys Blog Spot said...

I LOVE it! I too can't wait for the tutorial.. ALL my projects are that way too!
Thanks for sharing.
Mechelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad