PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Sketchy Dot Placemats


Today I'm over at Thirty Handmade Days with this super fun tutorial, Spring Sketchy Dot Placemats!


























I definitely may have just taken down the Christmas placemats before putting these on the table so (in March) it was high time for a change - a bright and happy spring-y change! 


Go check out the full tutorial and more pictures at 30Days! I'd love to hear what you think!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Dorian Hoeger said...

The way you explain is fantabulous. This is so informative. I am sure everyone will love this blog.
CNC milling parts suppliers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad