PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Fabric Heart Coasters Tutorial on Thirty Handmade Days

So I just realized today that I never shared this super fun news with you! I am still contributing for Mique at Thirty Handmade Days, but I am no longer just a jewelry contributor there (which means I'll be sharing more jewelry here!), I'm a "craft" contributor. The word "craft" can mean pretty much anything so I'm excited to share lots of different types of projects over on 30days! In February, I shared some Fabric Heart Coasters
I wanted to be sure and fill you in on them since they're so easy and sweet and would add the perfect soft touche of color to your own home or would make great gifts. You should definitely head over to 30Days and check out the full tutorial
While I made them for Valentine's Day, hearts are great for any time of the year in my opinion and you can make them in some fun spring-y colors. They are a fabulous scrap-busting project, too. Go check them out and be on the look out for my next contributor post, too. Hint: it'll be another great spring sewing project!  
Photobucket

3 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Those are so cute!! :) xx Holly

Magical Daydream said...

I completely agree with you that hearts are perfect all year long! ;) Cute!

Dorian Hoeger said...

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one

Bedding set suppliers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad