PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday- It's Back!

I've really been missing showcasing the wonderful things I see around the blog world. I'm excited I had time to look around this week and find these wonderful ideas to fill your home with Christmas cheer!

Enjoy! 

Um. In love. Immediately. I love the drawstring bag, the colors, the simple design. All of it. Somebody get me some lumber.
I came across this sweet little tree and loved it right away. I have a ton of these that have been begging for a project. 
Glitter. Glitter. Glitter.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
And they're easy. 

How cool are these! I love the curled one.
Chalkboard art is so popular right now. I love how these ornaments look on this simple tree. I am also ridiculously jealous of Jenn's beautiful handwriting skills! Go check out her secret to great chalk board art.
I've been asked several times to share my bow tying tips by friends. I only knew about one of these secrets from this tutorial- so that means there are 3 more I need to try! I'm so excited. Tying the perfect bow is definitely an art. :)
I love this natural look. And I bet those real greens on there smell amazing. So sweet.
Gold and shiny+Christmas is always my favorite. 
LOOVING this idea. AND that stocking is so super cute.

Rudolph Silhouette Christmas Sign  by Melissa on Number 2 Pencil
I just love that sweet reindeer. And I really like the idea of creating art on wood slices! So cool. Apparently they sell them at Michael's. Who knew? Tutorial on Melissa's blog!
 Christmas Decor by Sarah at The Winthrop Chronicles
I'm a sucker for large color lights. They look so sweet against that wood pallet art.
 Felt Mistletoe by Aimee on It's Overflowing
I love all things felt. This is just the cutest. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Photobucket

1 comments:

rachael {imagine gnats} said...

thanks for sharing my stocking!! i'm in love with that felt mistletoe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad