PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday and the Countdown!

Welcome to My Favorite Things Thursday!! 
Last week I announced I am (mostly) done with grad school, and this week, I'm so hyped to say that we only have 16 school days left of this year!! I could not be more excited. While I love my kinder babies always, this group of students has been especially challenging and I am beyond ready for a nice long break (that must and will include lots of pool time where I can read lots of great books). I will miss them though. Today I was called "Mom" twice, I laughed really hard at a student pretending to share his snack with our stuffed animals we have in the room, and another student told me he liked my singing voice after we got finished practicing our kinder graduation song. Sweetness. The end of the year will be bittersweet as always, but I'm still REALLY excited! 

Enjoy my favorite finds around blog land from this week! 
Are you swooning as hard as I am over that quilt? I don't love all quilts, but holy moly, Allison is amazing. Her quilts are always incredible. The colors in this quilt are perfect. If you quilt, she has a pattern for this quilt on her blog! I want to learn.
After I said I don't love all quilts, here's another quilt I really do love. Ashley is so talented. Of course she makes beautiful quilts! She announced that she will be doing a Quilt Along during the month of June...Wonder if I could still join if I have no clue what I'm doing?! Such a pretty quilt and she made it for her sister as a gift. Sweet. Go check it out.
Ok, so it's official. I need to make one of these skirts pronto. I just love them. I've seen a few tutorials around. They're probably all pinned to my Women's Sewing Projects board. I love the purple in Lindsay's. So cute and flattering! 
Urban Duck Hoodie by Laura, Emma and Emma at Craftstorming
Cutest ever. You have to click over and see the rest of these pictures. The duck buttons are so cute and I always love those urban-style hoodies on kids. 
To die for. I'm pretty sure that's what I wrote in the caption when I pinned this. I really want to make this soon. It sounds yummy and it's so pretty, too!!
Coconut and carrot cake?! Mmmmm. And they're mini! Cute! I want to them all.
How great is this idea?! Daune spray painted the chargers with chalkboard paint and then personalized them for her guests! Great idea! Go check them out!
So I always try to come up with cute ideas for my kids at school to do for their moms and I think this might be it this year. Love these cards. I love making torn paper crafts anyway (they're easy to manage and prepare for and they're great for developing fine motor skills!) My kids will love them, too because they're folded accordion style.

Grab a button if you were featured!! 

Miss Lovie Creations

Happy Almost Friday! Have a great weekend! See you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Waseem said...

I like all the picture...Kid looks pretty...Nice blog.

Send Flowers To Pakistan From Australia
Send Flowers To Pakistan From Australia
Send Flowers To Pakistan From Australia

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baking with Blondie said...

Allie! You're a sweetheart! You will love the cake, I promise. I seriously can't wait to make it again (it didn't last long enough!) Thanks again for the feature, and I'm a brand new follower :)

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks said...

Thanks for the feature! Hope you have a super weekend....congrats on the end of the year {almost}:)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Thanks for featuring me girl!! Xoxo

Back for Seconds said...

Awww how sweet are you?? Thanks so much for the feature ;)

Lindsay said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I am so happy you liked my skirt! And the rest of these ideas & recipes are amazing! Honored to be among them!

Laura said...

The two quilts at the top are gorgeous. Thanks so much for featuring me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad