PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One Month to Win It and 100th Day of School

I'm entering my Ruffles and Hearts Table Runner into a contest called One Month to Win It! There will be 12 contestants picked from the "audition party" and the last one will be picked via randomizer.org, which is kinda cool. Then each week the judges present the contestants with new challenges. I thought it might be fun...wish me luck!

Click on the button to find out more and audition with me!
I also really wanted to compete in the Knock it Off contest over at 733-A Creative Blog, but since I have yet to find materials I need or create my idea for this contest, and ideas must be posted by this Friday, I'm not sure that's going to happen. I think I'll complete the idea no matter what and just share it with you guys. 

Click on the button below to enter your great knock-off projects! Or be like me and keep an eye on the updates about that contest, because I'm sure there will be some awesome ideas posted! 



In other news...

Today was the 100th Day of School.




(This is an applique by the way. You can find it here. Why didn't I make shirts for all my kids? Oh right, because that would have been beyond ridiculous. ha)

Anyone who is an elementary school teacher or has elementary aged kids knows this day is a 
big deal

I love "fun days", but sometimes it is on days like these when things get so chaotically wonderful that I am really surprised and a little impressed with myself I made it out alive. I loved seeing my 22 kidnergarteners hyped about playing 100 Day games, making 100 Day crafts, and being in their 100 Day Parade, but I think we were all exhausted. Maybe they'll be tired tomorrow.

Yeah, right. 


I'm almost finished with my V-Day wreath (I know, a little last minute) so I'll post it when I can! 
See you soon!

2 comments:

Anna @ Blissful Whimsy said...

Yay you made it to (and through) the 100th day! our's is on Friday :o) I agree, days like that are so fun but the most exhuasting. kinda like field trips...

Ellie said...

I used to teach 1st grade before I became a mom. I LOVED it. 100th day of school was such a fun day. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower of yours. You have a cute blog.

Ellie
http://homestitched.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad